Monday, September 10, 2012

Bullion Stitch

Pin It Now!


I bought a bolero from bazaar 2 years ago. I know how to crochet but I bought this bolero for a reason, I wanted to learn this special techniques I had seen for the first time. I didn't even know what to call this stitch so I have been searching for a tutorial website to see if they have this kind of stitch.But I could not find it and I didn't even know the name of the stitch.






I've been imitating the design, trying to count every stitch it made from the bolero I bought. But I can not get the exact form. Sometime, I actually thought
of slowly undoing the stitches to see how it works, but I didn't want to regret it at the end, the bolero was so simple and yet so elegant because of this stitch.










And now, I finally found this tutorial I've looking for a long time, And you know what... it was called a BULLION STITCH. hahaha!, I was so happy and I immediately open the site and check if this is the stitch i was looking for a long time... what do you think, I think it's the same.

http://www.crochetspot.com/how-to-crochet-bullion-stitch/

Thank you crochet spot for teaching us this bullion stitch....thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...